Angola, Luanda MIssion 2013-2014

Angola, Luanda MIssion 2013-2014

Monday, February 11, 2013

Email From January 15th!

ola familia! I am here!!!!!! for what I have seen so far it is so crazy!! but beautiful. All of the flights went good kind of long but I slept for most of them. Sitting in London was super boring the airport is HUGE it is like a mall inside kind of boring when you are a missionary, plus i was super tired. still am! but everything is going good just at Presidente and Sister Thompsons apartment I think we are going to be here till 11 then our new companions are coming to pick us up im super nervous for that its going to be crazy! i don't really know anything about my companion yet we haven't talked about it yet but all i know he is a District Leader and is from Utah, i think he is almost done here so he will be experienced which is good. Its going to be super crazy going out and doing this for reals! I cant wait to be able to talk to the people of Angola they look sweet already! Well they told us to just let you guys know we made it so we did! I'm so thankful for all of you guys and it was really great talking on Monday i loved it! well until next time keep up the good work. I love you all much!! your the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment