Angola, Luanda MIssion 2013-2014

Angola, Luanda MIssion 2013-2014

Tuesday, July 30, 2013






Hello everyone,
   I Hope everything is going good!  Everything is going good here in Africa. The past while alot of great things have happened here in Angola! So far i am here in the same area called Terranova, I have been here after this next transfer 5 transfers, with 3 companions. My first 2 I had the opportunity to send them home. I guess its a pretty cool thing. I still don't understand exactly why i had that opportunity. I learned alot though! Its still so crazy being here in Africa though. Alot has happened. I have come to love these people, and how humble they are, it still just amazes me. Past month though i had the chance to eat some caterpillars. They were definitely interesting. They were luckily dead and cooked! They had an interesting texture though!!! I Mostly just eat rice, beans, and chicken, not too bad. We also had a couple baptisms. It honestly is great seeing people change their lives and come closer to God, and follow on the right path. I am so grateful for this great opportunity I have to help the people of Africa to come unto Christ. It's an awesome experience so far. Starting the month off, our new Mission Presidente has arrived, and we are officially a new Mission. I'm so excited for all the great changes that will come through this. And to see the great growth of this mission. I hope everything is going good for everyone else that is on a mission though and they all are having the best times of their lives.   
                                                 Elder Banta

No comments:

Post a Comment